Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 499 Posts

·
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

Entry fee: $125 (advance) Paypal to [email protected]
$150 (at the gate)

Entry fee includes participation in one heads up class and entry into the index class.

Gates open around 830am, racing from 930am to 430pm.

We are proud to announce that we'll be kicking off next year's Hemi Shootout in Bradenton, FL. The event date will be February 17, 2012.

Bradenton Motorsports Park Bradenton, Florida

Bradenton Motorsports Park
21000 S.R. 64
Bradenton FL, 34212

Holiday Hotel
648 67TH Street Circle E
Bradenton, FL 34208
941-748-6610

Days Inn
644 67TH Street Circle E
Bradenton, FL 34208
941-746-2505
Code: Race101
$79.95 per night.

·
2,570 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)

Alright guys, here's a list of vendors that we already have on board. I'm just waiting on a couple logos and I'll also list them on the first page and again throughout the thread.

Of course, we have our two main sponsors Arrington and Paramount Performance. These guys donate money for each and every race to make this series possible.

Also, we have also had some vendors step up to support the individual classes. Each of these sponsors threw in $500 so each class will have a cash payout.

Billet Tech - Index
Stage 6 Motorsports - Super Stock
DRP/Rugworkz - Stroker
Fixer Motorsports - Pro
Speedlogix - Quick 8

Also, AMP has stepped up with a very nice cash prize of $200 for farthest travelled. That should definitely help cover some gas money for someone.

LMI is donating two Legmaker intakes. One for the winner of the index class and one for the winner of Super Stock.

Thank you very much for supporting the event.

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Hell yeah Dan, I am super excited not only to attend this event but finally get to RACE :)

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Keoni you better plan on being down here for this event. It's gonna be a SICK stage 6 weekend.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Wohoo! I can't wait! I'm in, well I shouldn't get ahead of myself, but I'm in. Hehe

·
BlaBlaBla
5,298 Posts
I'll be in FL that week. I'll prob be there. Still debating on bringing he jeep though. Me and my buds usually golf in Naples the week after.

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
I'll be in FL that week. I'll prob be there. Still debating on bringing he jeep though. Me and my buds usually golf in Naples the week after.
Gotta bring the jeep man. Convince Mongoose to make it happen :)

Reactions: BJB

·
"guy with the crazy Jeep"
4,862 Posts
Its on the calendar!

·
BlaBlaBla
5,298 Posts
You got it!!

Only if you promise not to run out of gas...
I promise :). I have places in port Charlotte or Newport Richie where I can leave my trailer after the race and head to Naples from there. You'll have to run out of gas on your own going home though!!

·
4,862 Posts
I promise :). I have places in port Charlotte or Newport Richie where I can leave my trailer after the race and head to Naples from there. You'll have to run out of gas on your own going home though!!
Haha... I upgraded.. Just like Denise!! I'm getting a Dodge Ram next week! No more fuel issues.

Reactions: JohnsonSRT8

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Haha... I upgraded.. Just like Denise!! I'm getting a Dodge Ram next week! No more fuel issues.
Haha that's more like it. At least you'll be brand loyal now since you have been pulling a 9 second jeep with a ford.

·
BlaBlaBla
5,298 Posts
Chris,
Really looking forward to seeing your rig on the track. I know your chomping at the bit!!!

·
Registered
8,243 Posts
Chris,
Really looking forward to seeing your rig on the track. I know your chomping at the bit!!!
Yeah I'm going bananas. Looking forward to seeing some quicker times out of yours as well.

·
4,862 Posts
Haha that's more like it. At least you'll be brand loyal now since you have been pulling a 9 second jeep with a ford.
I hear you. :cool: I want to thank a Chrysler for making my decision a no brainier! :D

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Keoni you better plan on being down here for this event. It's gonna be a SICK stage 6 weekend.
Im going to do my best to be there....its really up to when my motor arrives at Stage6, Dwight installing it, and Joel tuning it.

Let's see if this can all come together for this shootout!

If it can....Jaeger Bombs!!!!!!

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Just to throw it out there...is anybody driving up to Bradenton from the Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, Boca area?

1 - 20 of 499 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.