Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey, My name is Chris Tieszen, I live in Brookings, SD. I currently own a 2006 Mazdaspeed 6. I wanted something different a few years ago that I dont normally see so I went with a Speed 6, it was a fun car at the time, tuned, AWD is great in the winter. I had a lot of problems with the car, luckily I bought an extended warranty which saved me from around 8 grand in repairs in the 4 years I've owned it. I'm looking to get something more grown up but yet keep a practical, powerful vehicle that i'll enjoy. I've already gotten a loan approved and just looking for the right SRT8 jeep to get into. It's hard to find a Jeep SRT8 in my area so I don't have a lot of options, and will likely need to drive 10 hours or so to get one... But I feel it's worth it, i've always seen these jeeps as a dream car and soon i'll have one, i'm getting pretty excited about it so it's hard not to jump on cheaper ones. If anyone has any pointers before making a decision on one they would be great to know!

·
Registered
181 Posts
It took me 4 months of searching and a 6-hr drive each way to find my SRT8. Be patient and you'll find the perfect one. I've always wanted a Speed6. I had a '03 Mazda 6s before my 300C and loved everything about it except the FWD.

Good luck with your search.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts