Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I can't say it's a replacement for the Jeep cause nothing can replace the Jeep, so I present the son of Jeep:

Reactions: cmn1

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I just got it home, more pics tomorrow. The wait to order one with black chrome was too long and the dealers that had then, didn't want to let them go. I already have black chrome replacements in the works. Not a fan of the chrome either.

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Good to hear! I originally thought they were holding off until I saw someone in CA take delivery of their white with black chrome option.
It's is a really nice rising car, only put 20 miles on it so far. Still need to play with all the new toys.

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
At least you kept it in the SRT 8 family...... Nice car Eric! So does this mean the Jeep is sold already? I knew you had a trick up.your sleeve and thought it was a new 2012 JEEP:D

Reactions: SRT8PANK

·
Registered
784 Posts
You *****! I just talked to you earlier and you said nothing about this.

·
Registered
784 Posts
Nice lookin car though! cant wait to see it!

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
At least you kept it in the SRT 8 family...... Nice car Eric! So does this mean the Jeep is sold already? I knew you had a trick up.your sleeve and thought it was a new 2012 JEEP:D
Not sold yet but played with numbers, couldn't pass the deal up. As for the 2012 Jeep, I did have one on order...so if anyone is looking for a MG with pano, audio, and lux grpII....let me know...it's currently in D1 status.

You *****! I just talked to you earlier and you said nothing about this.
I told you I was at the dealer.

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
Yeah Mineral Gray would be the way I would go..... Cool bro....

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
Nice Choice , I love the the new SRT 300 's , Congrats .

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Great choice Eric, I absolutely love the 300 SRT8's. Now you just gotta throw a 426 in it :D

·
Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
They are sweet rides. I wish I didn't live where it snowed a lot.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Not sold yet but played with numbers, couldn't pass the deal up. As for the 2012 Jeep, I did have one on order...so if anyone is looking for a MG with pano, audio, and lux grpII....let me know...it's currently in D1 status.

I told you I was at the dealer.
Looks like it was built this morning!

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
i just saw a white one with red interior and black chrome rims, pure sick. she looks good man!

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.