Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so my rig is in the body shop for a small accident i had. while its there i am having a few things done and wanted to get feed back on an idea i have. have a silver jeep srt8 and am thinking og doing the side chome door trims in white along with powdercoating the inside parts of the rims white and leaving the face of the as is. also i would paint the rear chome molding and leaving the backup sensors as is. thoughts?? and does anyone know of a program i can use to see the changes before doing t hem??

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
I'm not sure about the white either, kind of one of those things you need to see first. Why don't you take a picture of your jeep and sub the colors out with a simple computer picture rendering for color spec. This way you can play and get an idea of what would work.

Also I'm on the side of less is more, like keeping to your theme colors other wise to many colors in different areas can take away from the overall flow IMO.
Flat black or charcoal would go great with your silver (I have same color) picture the old A-team van with the flat black and silver. I'm sure you will make the right choice, good luck and keep us posted.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
I'm not sure white will really be that noticeable when next to silver. Might never even be noticed at a distance.

·
Premium Member
5,197 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm not sure about the white either, kind of one of those things you need to see first. Why don't you take a picture of your jeep and sub the colors out with a simple computer picture rendering for color spec. This way you can play and get an idea of what would work.

Also I'm on the side of less is more, like keeping to your theme colors other wise to many colors in different areas can take away from the overall flow IMO.
Flat black or charcoal would go great with your silver (I have same color) picture the old A-team van with the flat black and silver. I'm sure you will make the right choice, good luck and keep us posted.
yea ur right. im gonna either keep as is or go blaxk or colormatch silver i guess

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.