Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Solo Performance needs a newer model Jeep SRT8 in our shop to finalize fitment of our newest catback exhaust kit. It can not be the older version with the center dual tips. It has to be the new one with the L and R side tips.

Of course, your time will be rewarded with a generous discount on a killer kit. We would need one in our Mississauga shop. If anyone lives nearby or is willing to take the drive, please email me at [email protected]

Thanks so much and we look forward to releasing this killer no drone catback exhaust kit to the Jeep community!

Steve, Jeff, and the SOLO Crew
516-655-9002

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We are in Buffalo, NY. We ship these kits anywhere in the US and overseas. If you are near our shop, we will install for free as well. That is only available in our own shop in Kenmore, NY or Mississauga.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
We still are in need of a 2013-2015 SRT8 Jeep to finalize and jog up the kit. It would be one day at most at our hamilton store. Please give Jeff or myself a call if you're interested. You would be discounted on the kit for lending us the car for the day.

Steve
516-655-9002

Jeff
905-703-1557

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yes, drooling to get ahold of this... Hoping to have a version before Moparalooza at the end of May.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
Did you ever find a jeep? My buddy is looking for exhuast for his 14' and he loves the sound of the SOLO on my 07'

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
We had one scheduled and they backed out because of something unrelated. We are still looking to get one to finalize the kit. It's 90% done...just need to confirm fitment and check a few other spots.

·
Registered
2,703 Posts
We had one scheduled and they backed out because of something unrelated. We are still looking to get one to finalize the kit. It's 90% done...just need to confirm fitment and check a few other spots.
Any idea on the price. Similar to the kit for the WK1?

·
Registered
66 Posts
Guessing no luck so far? I may have to pick a weekend in April and try making the trip up there.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Guessing no luck so far? I may have to pick a weekend in April and try making the trip up there.
Nothing so far…there don't seem to be many local SRT8's. We would love to have you, so please give us a call if you'd like to come down and help finalize the kit. You will leave very happy:)

Steve

·
Registered
66 Posts
Think you could perform the install on Sat 18th or 25th?

·
Registered
426 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Give Jeff a call on Monday and you can set it up with him. I'm sure we can make accommodations. Jeff's number is 905-703-1557. Thanks:)

Steve

·
Registered
66 Posts
Traveling from VA to NY tomorrow for my exhaust... gonna be a long drive.....

1 - 20 of 26 Posts