Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone !

Been a while but finally I have decided to go with solo exhaust for my 2018 SRT. Did a couple forums before but just some final questions so please chime in if you own or heard this exhaust before on a WK2 !

Acceptable for daily ? Don't want the loudness when I'm tired so is it "sound on demand" so that its quiet when I want it to be and won't bother neighbors at start ups?

Cabin sound with cruise on long commutes? (drone?)

Volume compared to atak , corsa sport/xtreme?

I just need a final confirmation from you guys this would be a fine daily exhaust! Pretty much settle on it so please let me know if you have ANY info/opinion , thank you !!!

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
I have it. This particular exhaust is more than you're looking for. Go with the corsa set up. I wouldn't want any other exhaust, but it is aggressive.. the way a V8 should be.

It is louder than the others you mentioned.
It does not have a drone.
You can control the volume with the gas pedal. Stomp it down and it unleashes hell. Drive conservative and it just mumbles on.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have it. This particular exhaust is more than you're looking for. Go with the corsa set up. I wouldn't want any other exhaust, but it is aggressive.. the way a V8 should be.

It is louder than the others you mentioned.
It does not have a drone.
You can control the volume with the gas pedal. Stomp it down and it unleashes hell. Drive conservative and it just mumbles on.
Really ?? Tbh im not a huge fan of corsa ,no drone but sounds too raspy for me....and I do like hearing a deep idle , I'm just hoping it can be "conservative" like you mentioned , if its not anything the neighbors could complain about ill be happy tbh , because it sounds soooo awesome! Especially the pops

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Really ?? Tbh im not a huge fan of corsa ,no drone but sounds too raspy for me....and I do like hearing a deep idle , I'm just hoping it can be "conservative" like you mentioned , if its not anything the neighbors could complain about ill be happy tbh , because it sounds soooo awesome! Especially the pops
It's only as conservative as your right foot. If you're easy on the gas, it won't roar too much. The pops are off the chart awesome.

I agree the corsa is a bit to ricer for me. The Solo is legit.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It's only as conservative as your right foot. If you're easy on the gas, it won't roar too much. The pops are off the chart awesome.

I agree the corsa is a bit to ricer for me. The Solo is legit.
Thank you so much ! Most people are telling me its not horrible for a daily , and no drone , should be acceptable for me , just didn't want a constantly loud and wild when I'm trying to be quiet as well as decent on long commutes !

·
Registered
8 Posts
Just my opinion, and I'll piss off some people here, but consider doing flowmaster 40s in the front, and a rear resonator erase. $500, amazing sound.

·
Registered
258 Posts
Had this exhaust on for 2 years, it’s just plain badass, so much better then stock. No drone in mine

1 - 7 of 7 Posts