·
Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
They didn't include them in the sale...

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
1,659 Posts
It's not dumb, my friend spent two days looking for his remote, under each seat, cursing and ranting, I buy a new car and my wife looses the remote, blah blah blah. I come over and tell him follow me, ..open the rear DVD and say here look up.... And he just looks and says no way.. Me, I just walk away shaking my head laughing, the remote, well it was put in the remote holder inside the rear DVD player up top .... Watching him trying to explain that one to his wife .... Priceless lol.
So don't feel bad,lol

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Thanks for the tip guys! I never thought of putting them in the rear armrest. I've kept them stored in the box cause i never use the thing.

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Mine are still unopened haha .. but i have seen guys store them in either the rear magazine pouch on the back of front passenger seat or also crammed into the rear armrest .. did you check the rear cargo hatches in the floor as well ?

·
Registered
328 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i bought it used, i think Chads right, they didnt include them in the sale, its all good tho, not even close to a big deal they would have rarely been used anyways due to my bumpin music haha

·
Premium Member
1,131 Posts
It's not dumb, my friend spent two days looking for his remote, under each seat, cursing and ranting, I buy a new car and my wife looses the remote, blah blah blah. I come over and tell him follow me, ..open the rear DVD and say here look up.... And he just looks and says no way.. Me, I just walk away shaking my head laughing, the remote, well it was put in the remote holder inside the rear DVD player up top .... Watching him trying to explain that one to his wife .... Priceless lol.
So don't feel bad,lol
Now that is funny. :thinkerg:

Roll Out!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.