Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
What are you guys plans for your WK2's? I love the truck but am looking forward to some aftermarket parts coming out. All we really have is 1 intake option so far, no exhausts, nothing else really. I know its early and it takes time but I'm so anxious. I never got a chance to supercharge my 2010 before the motor went out. Are you guys worried about your warranties or will you wait until they are up before you start doing major mods? I wasn't on the scene when the WK1 SRT8's came out but does anyone remember how long it took for them to get tuning?

·
The Traveler
5,264 Posts
What are you guys plans for your WK2's? I love the truck but am looking forward to some aftermarket parts coming out. All we really have is 1 intake option so far, no exhausts, nothing else really. I know its early and it takes time but I'm so anxious. I never got a chance to supercharge my 2010 before the motor went out. Are you guys worried about your warranties or will you wait until they are up before you start doing major mods? I wasn't on the scene when the WK1 SRT8's came out but does anyone remember how long it took for them to get tuning?
I'll be doing warranty friendly mods myself. Once Borla has an exhaust I'm sure I'll be first to pull the trigger. Once Diablo Sport has some tuning I'll get into that. I already run the Bwoody CAI and Diablo Sport Catch Can. So I'll probably just be Tuned, Intake, and Exhaust for a few years while I'm on Warrenty. Visual mods are another story. But I think I've done most of mine already besides rear fogs and tinting the tails.

Sent from my iPad 3G

·
Registered
69 Posts
I think I am going to stay within warranty parameters on this one as well for at least the first year or two to make sure it is solid and not problematic. Will do the typical intake, exhaust and chip when available. Also itching to do springs if a good solution comes out that does not mess up the shocks.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
yeah, I think we are probably in the same boat.....bolt ons and a tune. I never researched it before I bought...I figured they already had tuning for the 6.4! Its cool though I am enjoying my jeep on all levels.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.