1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Banned
1,577 Posts
Amen to that where are you in new york?? im on long island

·
Registered
611 Posts
Ha, my SRT did horrible in the snow. Proablly due to the Nitto 420's.

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
I want my Jeep back so bad right now!

I hope we get more of the white stuff next week...Ill have my new limited slip rear differential hooked up, and new tires. Im ready! :D

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Ha, my SRT did horrible in the snow. Proablly due to the Nitto 420's.
Last winter I had 4 brand new nitto 420s tires and it did pretty well in the snow! I guess its just a matter of opinion.. Is your Jeep lowered?

Im still running the stock suspension... well mostly. as far as ride height is concerned my suspension is the same as stock. That might help a bit.

·
Registered
611 Posts
Last winter I had 4 brand new nitto 420s tires and it did pretty well in the snow! I guess its just a matter of opinion.. Is your Jeep lowered?

Im still running the stock suspension... well mostly. as far as ride height is concerned my suspension is the same as stock. That might help a bit.

Yeah its lowered and I also had traction control on. Roads are plowed now so I'll have to wait to try again :rofl:

·
Registered
4,269 Posts
Traction control off helps when driving in the snow. Not like it makes a world of a difference or anything but w/ ESP off the transfercase will anticipate wheel slip better, and the front end will get about 10% more power all the time...which is why we hear the humming noise when ESP has been turned off.

Next time it snows get back out there and try again! :D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.