Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tinted Tails
Cherokee SRT8 Members Price $200.00 That includes how many ever lights per one car....
Turn around time is one day. Once you ship the lights to us the minute we receive them that day they will be done and sent out the next business day.

Here are some pictures to show you some of the smoked lights we have done.... you can get them dark, light, how ever you would like

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
grocery gtr said:
where you located?
We are located in York, Pennsylvania but if you are in md/dc/va/pa I will meet you to pick up you lights have them sprayed and meet you back with them if it is more convenient for you!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
mrfreeze said:
that vette is fkn sick..and i got your pm about the lights..

yes it is and I hate vets but this one I love.. its one of my clients cars...
cool yea I got the pm of the picture thats no problem we can do the lights like that.

·
Registered
236 Posts
Doesnt this affect the brightness of the lights?

I came up on some import on the highway and it basically looked like his tail lights were off his because of the tint on them...

·
Registered
3,713 Posts
Cdog said:
Doesnt this affect the brightness of the lights?

I came up on some import on the highway and it basically looked like his tail lights were off his because of the tint on them...

Thats because the tint was probally not equal on both lights and when lit up more light went through one than the other and became very obvious- this is when vendors ship lft/rt lights instead of the sets sprayed togethor at the same time. - quick question for the vendor- do you have any pics of th dark/med/light spary tint to compare to ?? thanks!!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Razorecko said:
Thats because the tint was probally not equal on both lights and when lit up more light went through one than the other and became very obvious- this is when vendors ship lft/rt lights instead of the sets sprayed togethor at the same time. - quick question for the vendor- do you have any pics of th dark/med/light spary tint to compare to ?? thanks!!

Hmm Ill have to go threw some pictures and find some for you... Really its all what you say ya know... If you call me up and say hey josh I want my lights reallllllly light. thats what I am gonna give you we really dont have a diagram to show.... mainly all my customers go dark.

·
Registered
14,292 Posts
You guys DO have some sick rides up there, Post a pic of that Civic you guys have up there with the 24's on it! (or 22's?) I'll stop by this week to show you my new BWOODY!

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
You guys DO have some sick rides up there, Post a pic of that Civic you guys have up there with the 24's on it! (or 22's?) I'll stop by this week to show you my new BWOODY!

Told ya mike would take care of ya!!! Cant wait to see it

·
Banned
2,644 Posts
Is it even legal? I had my tails tinted on a silver car (tinted silver) and you could see the break lights just fine, but I ended up taking them off due to all the fines I received.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts