Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Heys guys this is my first post here. Haven’t really been part of a forum before so I’m testing the waters.

I’m looking to find a set of rims and tires for my 2006 Jeep Cherokee srt8 that will fit. I’m tired of the harsh ride from my 20” rims and wanted to see if anyone has the specs or experience of getting smaller rims. But with the big Brembo brakes I don’t know what’ll fit.

I read on a thread that you can fit 18 x 8s but I just want to make sure it’ll work before I drop my paycheck on some new rims and tires.

·
Registered
3,561 Posts
I believe it is 18”, but guys that do that size usually race with them. I think they call them welds.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
69 Posts
Heys guys this is my first post here. Haven’t really been part of a forum before so I’m testing the waters.

I’m looking to find a set of rims and tires for my 2006 Jeep Cherokee srt8 that will fit. I’m tired of the harsh ride from my 20” rims and wanted to see if anyone has the specs or experience of getting smaller rims. But with the big Brembo brakes I don’t know what’ll fit.

I read on a thread that you can fit 18 x 8s but I just want to make sure it’ll work before I drop my paycheck on some new rims and tires.
I’ve got a set of 18” Sport Edition wheels wrapped in mint Nitto Terra Grapplers if you’re interested. They ride extremely smooth.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Tire rack sells a set of 18” wheels designed just for the SRT8 Jeeps and 255/55R18 tires work perfectly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 - 5 of 5 Posts