Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Speed Junkie
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Merry Christmas to me! Today she finally came in will bring her home tomorrow . I'm in shock because of the stress of the wait from the day I ordered on June 10.
2012 Black with all the options..........I know pics I will post when my new toy gets home if I can slow down long enough to take them!

Merry Christmas B*tches! Just being funny...

Ps please don't turn this into a us against them thread:rofl:

·
Registered
425 Posts
Congrats!

Just curious, with all these posts about WK2's being so widely available, did you ever think about maybe just canceling your order and picking one up at another dealer (even if it was out-of-state) so that you could have gotten it a lot sooner?

·
Speed Junkie
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Congrats!

Just curious, with all these posts about WK2's being so widely available, did you ever think about maybe just canceling your order and picking one up at another dealer (even if it was out-of-state) so that you could have gotten it a lot sooner?
Sure I did but dealer gave me great deal.

·
Registered
425 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Congrats. I ordered in June too and it took 6 months.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Congrats. So if you ordered in June, and got it now, then I can expect mine in Feb, but perhaps accelerated a bit now that production is up and running.

·
Speed Junkie
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Congrats. So if you ordered in June, and got it now, then I can expect mine in Feb, but perhaps accelerated a bit now that production is up and running.
I wish you luck but I wouldn't bet the farm.......production has been problematic with production being placed on hold recently.

Good luck but its like doing time that day it gets here its all worth it.

·
Speed Junkie
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Update from is no pics yet because weather is out of control here tons of rain and storms. The new beast is filthy dirty but we are both happy!

All I can say is I'm impressed by the entire Jeep! It's well built and interior is top notch and rides well. The Adaptive CC is a life saver in heavy traffic and I know heavy traffic. I haven't got to turn it loose yet but what I can tell you this beast is ready.
As I write this I hear thunder and that means rush hour gridlock here. Oh yeah

Pics coming soon

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Merry Christmas! And it sounds like your loving it. Can't wait to see some pics.

·
JEEP SRT since 2006
1,296 Posts
Congrats, and post pix asap!

·
Speed Junkie
483 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Here are just a few pics its been raining alot but today sun came out so Saturday is Clean up time cant wait......I love this thing

·
JEEP SRT since 2006
1,296 Posts
Nice!!

Hammond? Now just need the phone upgrade!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts