Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
My buddies and I have a videography business we play with on the side of our real jobs. Today we did a video shoot in a parking garage near my home. Got some great clips I think! Once the video is produced I will share it with you all...

In the meatime here are a few pics I did of my new beast to wet your whistle and keep my vanity alive! Enjoy. Oh and here is our website:

http://www.gearheadflicks.com/

Before Photoshop

After

Before Photoshop

After

Setting up the video jib

Beach Bum

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Damn, those pics are awesome!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Here is a little teaser clip of the video we are working on. Filmed in a parking garage. Video is turning out great. I will post the full version once it is done.

·
Premium Member
3,365 Posts
OMG...! Just with that clip I'm drooling here. Can't wait to see the final video.
I wouldn't be surprised if Chrysler/Jeep gets in touch with you guys to make one of their commercials after they see this video. :D
BTW, pics look great too. Keep up the nice work.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hey thanks for the great compliments guys! Really appreciate it! We are very happy with how the video is turning out so far. Its hard to make a bad video when your subject is so bad ass you know...

Soon as we complete the full version I will post it up.

·
Registered
857 Posts
Nice pics dude, now I can't wait to the see the video !!

·
Registered
339 Posts
Awesome video man... cant wait to see the whole thing... your truck looks awesome

1 - 9 of 9 Posts