Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Back by popular demand! Lots of guys asked for it so here it is again!

Southern Hotrod NAG1 VIKING Transmission
Built to handle the demands of Drag racing and Daily driving!

Over 30% increase in clutch capacity
Custom modified clutch pistons
Double sided clutch conversion
High torque freewheel clutches
Increased Working and Shift pressure via solenoids
Upgraded clutch support
Transmission pan (with drain plug option for an additional $100)
Optional Dipstick Available for $26

The List...

1. DaveRoss83 (WK1)
2. Kopbait (WK1)

We will be running this group buy for an estimated 60 days, this group buy applies for all platforms, WK1, WK2 :D, and LX platforms

Retail price is $3999.99 + Freight with an additional $800.00 core charge that is refunded upon return of good usable core and comes with a 12K or 12 month warranty

Discounted group buy pricing will be offered via PM, please give us a shout for pricing and also shoot us your FULL shipping information so we can quote you up with the freight too! We also offer everything to complete the trans package including custom converters from FTI along with ATI flexplates and ARP hardware to finish everything off!

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
It's a sweet deal! Step right up. Get em while they're hot!

Reactions: DemonPerformance

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Yea commercial is a TON cheaper to you guys across the border! Brokerage on one pallet/shipment would be like 125 or so and taxes, well...that won't be too bad either, especially if you and two others got it all together, then split 3 ways in the end amongst each other, I can't imagine it would be more than 300 each.

·
Premium Member
896 Posts
Wonder what this was for:browsmiley:

Attachments

·
Registered
321 Posts
If there's enough interest in Calgary I could get on that one stop shipping list. A bit of a drive to pick up the trans but doesn't cost me sh!t in the company truck. Hell could call it a sales call :).

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
If there's enough interest in Calgary I could get on that one stop shipping list. A bit of a drive to pick up the trans but doesn't cost me sh!t in the company truck. Hell could call it a sales call :).
See Brad! There's #2 for one load shipment!

PM coming!

1 - 20 of 66 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.