Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can anyone recommend a reliable shop to get rims powder coated in the northern va/md area? Much appreicated.

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Custom Functionz in white plains MD, i checked out his shop last friday. you bring it, he will powder coat it. does a lot of motorcycle powder coating as well.

·
Premium Member
696 Posts
What's the turn around time?

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
Im not sure. he said he is always busy. there are 2 people working there. may want to call for specifics.

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
out of curiousity, can they store your jeep there? I.E i dont have a spear set of wheels to put on while the originals get powder coated

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
i dont see why not. its in an industrial area. it was $400 for 4 wheels. give him a call, he is real easy to talk to. see what he says. where are you located?

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thanks. i live in falls church, near the west falls church metro

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
when do you plan on doing this? i could give you a hand if you want to pull the wheels off your rig and leave your rig home and bring him your wheels.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Within the next few weeks. Let me give him a buzz and find out more, but I might take you up on the offer. Def would be a big help! Thanks.

·
Daily Driver..........
1,837 Posts
ok sounds like a plan. Mention that Greg with the silver intake referred you when you talk to him.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts