Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We got our one off block bored, decked, and line-honed. Will be honing cylinder walls next week.

Mr Norms 392 on left and Bernards 426 on right

Aluminum 440 completed

392 Crate motor going to Germany. This has the Mopar crank, rods, and pistons, with our Fr-228 camshaft, Apache Heads, and an oem intake manifold going in a 5.7 300c.

Up Next, I have 4 blocks decked, honed, line-honed and ready for assembly. I have all 4 rotating assemblies and will be assembling these next week.
1. 6.1 for Mondo
2. 393 for Mario
3. 386 for Jim or Chad
4. 426 for Phil

I will post pics of those 4 engines next week

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Nice!!!! Good to see that your still busy!

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
We got our one off block bored, decked, and line-honed. Will be honing cylinder walls next week.
Up Next, I have 4 blocks decked, honed, line-honed and ready for assembly. I have all 4 rotating assemblies and will be assembling these next week.
1. 6.1 for Mondo
2. 393 for Mario
3. 386 for Jim or Chad
4. 426 for Phil

I will post pics of those 4 engines next week
I have exchanged emails with Jim and it looks like you are sending the 386 to Eric. Still need plugs and overdrive pulley to be shipped with motor.

·
PWR - Boosted & Stroked
8,565 Posts
Yeh go ahead & let Chad have that one, we've talked & its only fair IMO, he bought his a couple weeks before me anyway. Hopefully mine is near the top of your up next list? I'll get ahold of you next week so we can talk about shipping & or transport. Maybe I'll send you mine & let you reuse my OE block, that would be kinda cool.

Jim

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts