Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Set or original Jeep forged wheels from 2007 Jeep SRT8 Grand Cherokee. I bought the vehicle in July 2019 with 58K miles and put on a set of Hellcat style black wheels at around 65K miles. My purpose for replacing the wheels was noted ding and crack on inner rim on one of the fronts. I looked around and didn't find a reasonably priced replacement so purchased the set of Hellcat rims and really like the look on the Jeep. When the rims were swapped out, my installer noticed that the other front rim also had 3 cracks around the outer perimeter. Rather than getting the front rims repaired and selling them as pristine, I would like to sell the full set for $1100 or would sell the rear pair for $900 and the cracked front pair for $200 as repairable cores if the full set doesn't sell. Original TPMS are still in the wheels, I put in new ones when the Hellcat wheels were installed, they worked fine when I had wheels installed back n February. I have all 4 wheels cleaned up and safely packed in boxes that my Hellcat wheels came in, so they should be good to ship. Each of the wheels have a label from Pro-Wheels, Inc., I didn't see any evidence or prior repair (welding, etc.) so my assumption is that they were maybe polished at some point in the past (before I owned vehicle) I don't typically ship big things, but my new rims were approx. $100 to have shipped from Florida to Indiana.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts