Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I have been holding out on you all for quite some time about a lot of new things I am doing. I figured I would throw a little teaser out there for one of my favorite new upgrades to the jeep. I will then then follow up with the real pics this weekend after the meet.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Reserved for more pics

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Reserved for videos:

Teaser Video:

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Ummmm.......... halos/painted headlights?
And some ;). HID Fog light conversion kit. Switchback resistors. LED's placed in multiple spots for several different glowing effects. SRT side marker on the headlight.

·
Registered
1,069 Posts
And some ;). HID Fog light conversion kit. Switchback resistors. LED's placed in multiple spots for several different glowing effects. SRT side marker on the headlight.
Figures....Dan would rip you off and only send you one headlight. LOL

·
Night Stalker v2.0
1,096 Posts
Dan must be waiting for a second envelope.

BTW if another envelope needs to be dropped off, I'm closer to the airport than Chad to make it easier.

·
That'l Buff Out
1,559 Posts
one eyed monstaaa!!, opps... i meann.. hahah. Again, my favorite paint sceme ever man, your building my jeep for me cause i cant afford it ;)

Reactions: LASRT

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
I thought you are making room for a KB or a Whipple John he he

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Can't wait to see more...

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Oh it's supposed to come with two headlights? The economy is just hitting me hard I guess lol

SO are we looking at the missing headlight or the carcass in the back ground. lol ;)
Haha just you wait until this weekend Fred, then you will know.

Dan must be waiting for a second envelope.

BTW if another envelope needs to be dropped off, I'm closer to the airport than Chad to make it easier.
Ok I will make sure to keep that in mind for next time haha.

LMAO!!!

John, can't wait to see more.
Thanks Johnny boy, soon enough ;)

one eyed monstaaa!!, opps... i meann.. hahah. Again, my favorite paint sceme ever man, your building my jeep for me cause i cant afford it ;)
Hahahaha exactly bro, and thanks a lot man I really appreciate it. If you have any good ideas for me please feel free to send them this way.

I thought you are making room for a KB or a Whipple John he he
Haha not yet my friend. I wish though.

Can't wait to see more...
You will get to see it first hand this weekend Jason!

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
looks hot john. im surprised you didnt add any green in there. or maybe you did and we cand only see it at night? hmmm really nice. what kelvin you go with?

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
You've got the wrong headlight out John. The ram air goes in the passenger headlight!!;)

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
looks hot john. im surprised you didnt add any green in there. or maybe you did and we cand only see it at night? hmmm really nice. what kelvin you go with?
Thanks man. Haha refer back to post number three ;). For the HIDs? I did the 6000K.

I want pics and setup on the SRT in the lower front grill.
I'm not quite sure I understand?

You've got the wrong headlight out John. The ram air goes in the passenger headlight!!;)
Oh damn I do! I knew I should have called you during the install :silly:

·
Premium Lurker
4,232 Posts
Nice video John - sick looking setup! Now you need to post that video on LXforums - robpp would get a kick out of this, as I think he's running green halos as well...

·
Registered
635 Posts
Nice video John - sick looking setup! Now you need to post that video on LXforums - robpp would get a kick out of this, as I think he's running green halos as well...

Rob had to get rid of his green halos. He got a ticket and now he runs "white." "Depending on the state where it is used, a green light designates a fire chief's car, a mobile command post, a volunteer firefighter's truck or private security guards." He could have gotten a worse fine for "impersonating a mobile command post" is what I recall.

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Thanks Brian. And I will as soon as I get pictures of them this weekend! I do remember Rob had them as well!

Rob had to get rid of his green halos. He got a ticket and now he runs "white." "Depending on the state where it is used, a green light designates a fire chief's car, a mobile command post, a volunteer firefighter's truck or private security guards." He could have gotten a worse fine for "impersonating a mobile command post" is what I recall.
Wow, good thing I have a digital controller so I can turn them on and off anytime I want :p

1 - 20 of 25 Posts