Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

· Has Been
8,532 Posts
100% a scam. Not even a 2006 with that many miles should be selling for that low of a price. If you look at the pictures, the one on the left looks like its steel blue and the one of the right is definitely black. Also, the one on the left looks as though it has a badge under the driver's side chrome strip and the picture on the left doesn't. Could just be a reflection but I'm not sure.

IDK looks like 2 different vehicles to me. Or I could just be on crack :grinbiginvert:

· Registered
2010 WK1 coming soon......
1,508 Posts
Definitely a scam, and they are two diferent vehicles in those pics

· Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Crazy what people do to try to make a buck. Should flood him with text messages and bust the bastard selling.

· Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I tried asking a bunch of questions.....finally got the old " if you are interested in the car, you can call me and come look at it".........................pretty funny actually.........

· Registered
172 Posts
Front license plate frame, no front license plate frame... lol. Maybe a salvage title too. Or maybe just a scam, period

· Registered
782 Posts
Typical CL wind up trying to steal ppls hard earned money. This is how it will go once you call...
"Actually Jeep was just shipped to Florida on consignment. Super clean jeep and clean title. Pampered miles and has all service records. If you pay by cash or check i will have it shipped for free back up right to your door step.. BUT if you act now i will even throw in a new 426/440 if you wire me the money right now!"

SCUMMBAGS!!!!

· Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
I never even look on CL.

Almost every court tv show case starts out "I answered an add on CL"

· Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I randomly look for locals selling SRT 's or parts just to see what's out there. I happen to stumble on this one and thought it was pretty funny to think you could a Beast that nice for 20k. Btw, it also comes with a paid personal chauffeur.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

· Registered
19 Posts
cl

Front license plate frame, no front license plate frame... lol. Maybe a salvage title too. Or maybe just a scam, period
fully agree probably a salvage title car..still be fine as long as you where planning on keeping it..resales are close to nothing on salvage vehicles''

then again it might be some bumb ass that dont really know what he has,,probably not though,lol

usauly scams on cl,normally dont give a number at all,,at least the ones that ive ran into didnt..i wrote a guy once and emailed me back sayin he had it on ebay and would put a buy it now on it,,, was a picture of a page on ebay :pimp:but that was it,lol,,wanted me to send a money order to him for like 15000,lol,,,,i wrote him back and said dude your f##kin crazy,lol

too good to be true 99 out of a 100 is a scam,,wouldnt hurt to call the guy up and see what he says,if all good go look at it,,BUT STILL BRING A GUN,,,,,:pimp:

· Registered
784 Posts
When I was looking to buy a jeep srt8, the picture on the right I saw in ads from houston and new york. Scam for sure. The price is too low and including all the extras. The only thing that is weird is that he gives a phone number.

· Registered
3,353 Posts
Also, you should always google the cell number... as you can see he has 2 other vehicles for sale, contact him on one of those. They are cheap impalas. If he does have those vehicles for sale legitimately, you can ask him about the Jeep in person... lol. He also recently sold or tried to sell an iPhone.

Both Jeeps are black, but they are definitely different trucks.

· 9 to 5 ain't for me.
593 Posts
I say we roll 20 deep and meet up with him. I'll provide over watch with a Barrett 50 cal.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.