Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Good choice in getting rid of the mustang. To get one for twenty you would be looking at an 06. These jeeps keep their value even more so with the change over. Your going to have to expect that any used srt unless you know the owner has been beaten on, that's what they were made for. Do a car fax search on any one that you find. Check all the service records to see how well they were upkept. These are strong builds and can take a pounding, just look at all ours that are modded and keep going.
I would also look for how many times it changed hands, a one owner set up would be better then multiple. Also find out what they traded it in for, that can tell a lot. Go for an older owner rather then a younger one. You MIT be able to find some with lower miles though you will pay more, mines an 08 with only 23 thousand, so their out there.
You will prob be looking at 26 and up for a nice one, though any one is better then the older mustangs as they were crap all around after the change over from the 90's , I know I had a few of them, lol. Good luck with your search

· Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Di, don't get to down about it, your right, wasn't ment to be. I'm not surprised that it went fast though as it had low miles and that's hard to find. So 31 is your top price then? Do you need to sell the stand first or will that just help at either end? Also how far of a distance are you willing to take one at? Would your bottom line include shipping if any?

Do you want one mod or stock? I think that white one is still for sale for 27 I believe? Problem is he painted it white, but you can prob get it cheaper since he kinda destroyed the resale value on it. So if you open a dialog channel and wait on it, I'm sure he will either get lucky or take trade in value. Sometimes that's the problem with some mods, they are like base ball cards you only get your money back out if someone wants it.

· Premium Member
1,659 Posts
Looks clean, good luck. Wonder why it had 150 miles when first purchased. Also it's beefing sold as a certified car, so you get that protection. Are they including any warnty with it?

Hope all goes well! Keep us updated. You really won't want to go to another vechical after owning a jeep srt, it really gives you the best of all worlds

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.