Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wud up everyone

Today i got my new hood so i took it down to my jeep dealer to get it matched painted it. when i was about to leave i saw a truck pull in wit bunch of new cars, and i saw there was a black jeep srt8 i was really excited to take a closer look. so i waited when they took it off, took a few pic crappy picz tho. Looks nice from the inside and the front is sexy but the back not so much, and the rims i didnt feel em, but thats just me. then i went to my other jeep dealer here to go see the new charger srt8 n da 300 srt8. The charger is Fin sexy i would love to own that the inside is sick, 300 srt8 nice looking ride too. but out of the 3 i saw today id say charger looks da best. heres a few picz.

Attachments

Reactions: 1BAMFR

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Heres few more pics

Attachments

Reactions: 1BAMFR and shlsrt

·
Registered
3,440 Posts
Yup, I think I'm with ya on the Charger.

·
Premium Member
16,346 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I dont think theyre the same ones, im not sure where that place is.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Black charger wit red interior= super duper sexy.

Reactions: BOYCHIKS

·
Registered
5,046 Posts
The Charger is a mean looking car for sure. My dealer here has one and I was playing around in it for a bit.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Wud up everyone

Today i got my new hood so i took it down to my jeep dealer to get it matched painted it. when i was about to leave i saw a truck pull in wit bunch of new cars, and i saw there was a black jeep srt8 i was really excited to take a closer look. so i waited when they took it off, took a few pic crappy picz tho. Looks nice from the inside and the front is sexy but the back not so much, and the rims i didnt feel em, but thats just me. then i went to my other jeep dealer here to go see the new charger srt8 n da 300 srt8. The charger is Fin sexy i would love to own that the inside is sick, 300 srt8 nice looking ride too. but out of the 3 i saw today id say charger looks da best. heres a few picz.

http://englishgrammar101.com/

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.