Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Modern Mopar Drags - Awesome event!
And the day after the ATCO track rental.
Who's in?

1. Me :)
2. nyjoed

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
What will the cage restrictions be like?

·
Premium Member
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

·
Premium Member
5,199 Posts
I'm in for this one too. Unfortunrlly I can't make the shootout on fri :( this is the 2nd one I'm missing but i used up all my time off from work for the rest of the year. I will be sure to take the day next year tho.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm in for this one too. Unfortunrlly I can't make the shootout on fri :( this is the 2nd one I'm missing but i used up all my time off from work for the rest of the year. I will be sure to take the day next year tho.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
That's cool Joe.

List updated.

·
Registered
11,237 Posts

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
I'll be there,leaving from Atco that morning. Don't know if I will be running too fast without a cage or not,but I will still show up. Anyone knows how long that rule for 11.49 and faster has to he caged has been in effect??
It seems like an old rule to me. I would feel safer without a cage than with one. To me,I just don't see the point. Okay,if you run 11.50 all day,no problem. God forbid you run an 11.49 and you can't run anymore. I known the line has to be drawn somewhere,but why not like 10.49 and faster.Many stock cars are capable of running faster than 11.50 these days.
So the guy with his stock Z06 or ZR1 gets booted after a pass for no cage? Just doesn't make any sense,like I said,seems like an old rule to me.
You sign your life away at the track anyways,so what's the difference. I have been to track rentals where you don't sign shit,you just get a number on your window and have at it.
I'm off my soapbox now.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts