Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anybody know where I can get a replacement for the rubber insert that goes into the slot that is right in front of your arm rest? I went to the dealership to see if they had one lying around somewhere and they didn't have any. It's not a big issue, but I went to Ziebart this morning to have the diamond glass wax and the interior cleaned and they lost the rubber insert. Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

·
Registered
180 Posts
Somebody put up the part number not to long ago. $25 I think. When mine was in the shop, they must have thought they lost it and replaced it for me.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does anybody happen to have the part number for this rubber piece?

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Not exactly sure what you're after but here's a good place to look....chryslerpartsdirect.com

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I took a picture of what I was looking for. Hope this helps. Not a big deal if I can't replace it. The place that I went to have my interior cleaned lost it. I'm looking for the rubber piece that fits into the slot in front of the arm rest.

Thanks.

·
Night Stalker v2.0
1,096 Posts
Are you sure there was a rubber piece there? I bought mine brand new and I know there has never been any rubber piece in there.

·
Premium Member
255 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
I bought mine used, so maybe the previous owner put it in. It was there, cause I use to wipe it out when I cleaned out the interior with gloss wipes.

·
Registered
365 Posts
Are you sure there was a rubber piece there? I bought mine brand new and I know there has never been any rubber piece in there.
same here. there is a rubber cover for the cup holder where the bolt is exposed, but no rubber cover where the pen goes that i'm aware of.

·
Registered
180 Posts
If you go to the link I put up previously, you can pick one up at the stealership for $25.
Or here is the part#
1JD30XDVAA

1 - 10 of 10 Posts