Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the jeep has never been this dirty I put about 500 miles today and rocked the streets of Pittsburgh for awhile. Jeep handled the trip pretty good so far. I could of driven the focus and got 34 mpg but what fun would that be I got my 14.8 with the jeep. Go Steelers

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Yeah go steelers! I will be there tomorrow too.........I had my rig downtown today too, sorry I missed ya

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
The Steelers played great last week. Hopefully they have a nice repeat.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
No repeat of last week I drove to far to witness football played that bad. Maybe a little redemption for that beat down they got last week. Either way it's a good day for football

·
Registered
3,772 Posts
Dude I'm a Seahawks fan and I know that they are really bad.
The Steelers destroyed a terrible team today.

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
Wow......Baltimore looked awesome today!

Black and yellow, black and yellow...........
All I have to say is when it really mattered the Steelers lost 34-7. So eat it.

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
All I have to say is when it really mattered the Steelers lost 34-7. So eat it.
No, no, no.....when it REALLY mattered the Ravens got eliminated from the playoffs last season because they couldn't hold a lead in the 2nd half......lololololol

·
Registered
8,340 Posts
Huge ravens fan here..... damn.... wtf happened today, looked so not up for the game it was unbelievable..

·
Registered
1,249 Posts
Ravens will be there in December with a great record.........we all know that......lol. Ed Reed.......he's devastating.

·
Registered
475 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ravens have always been a good match up and every game I am glued to the tv but last weeks game was bad kinda glad I didn't get to watch but this week a win and I made it there and back with no speeding tickets. Haha

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Dude I'm a Seahawks fan and I know that they are really bad.
The Steelers destroyed a terrible team today.

That makes two of us. Every year I tell people how much better we are gonna be than the year before. and every year we get a little worse.

But at least we finally got rid of hasselcrap:D

1 - 14 of 14 Posts