Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
These were purchased in late 2007 or early 2008 by Hennessey when they were originally installed on my Jeep SRT8. I swapped them for H&R's due to the overall ride and the roads around here. They are in great shape and the powder coat appears to be in good shape and not cracking or peeling. I am pretty sure these are the 1.7" drop in the rear. These springs have about 25k miles on them as I'm only at 28k now.

PM me if interested so i get the email notification. Looking to get $200 shipped in the lower 48 states. $170 for local pick up.

--Adrian

Pic of the Jeep with the Road Magnets:

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sale pending....

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Deal fell thru...these are still for sale.

·
Registered
3,353 Posts
Gspfunk is the man. I cancelled last minute and he came through for me. I can't lower the truck due to the way I have the charge pipes routed for my turbos, there was nothing wrong with the transaction (other than me backing out) or the springs and he was very quick to arrange shipping. Don't hesitate to deal with him guys, will do business again I'm sure.

GLWS

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Gspfunk is the man. I cancelled last minute and he came through for me. I can't lower the truck due to the way I have the charge pipes routed for my turbos, there was nothing wrong with the transaction (other than me backing out) or the springs and he was very quick to arrange shipping. Don't hesitate to deal with him guys, will do business again I'm sure.

GLWS
Thanks for the words! New sale pending :D

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
More pics with RM's installed

·
Registered
396 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
and where did you get your henessey emblem? i have wanted one forever, or well since i ordered some parts from them.
Sorry, I should have updated this thread sooner. The springs are sold.

360 - the emblems were on it when I got it....it's SRT530 #13/50. :). Johan's tune is better though. I'm not sure where you can get just the emblems.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.