Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 71 Posts

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just got of the phone with Randy....

Fully Loaded Automotive will be the distributor for RM360 Antennas.....

I should have about 50-100 in about 3weeks ready to ship so if you would like one start signing up in this thread... no deposit required to hold your slot... just make sure if your gonna say yes to one... Im going to hold you to it.:)

·
Registered
279 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
There expensive thats something I doubt I want to stock but now I developed a business realtionship with Randy I can get them for you...

I would need a deposit on the side moldings but if you guys want them I will find out a price on them for you.

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
There expensive thats something I doubt I want to stock but now I developed a business realtionship with Randy I can get them for you...

I would need a deposit on the side moldings but if you guys want them I will find out a price on them for you.
Pricing to start would be greatly appericiated. if memory serves correct he was selling these for $400something?

Also if you could even find out how he did it so mabey we can do it ourselvs?
That way you wont have the extre inventory costs and we are all happy:)

·
Registered
4,820 Posts
What kind of price are we talking here for the antenna. Also can a person get it in black or does he just offer polished?
He used to only offer polished and i think they were somewhere between $70-$85.
You could always get it powdercoated after you got it...
now you got me tink'n

·
Registered
51 Posts
flasrt8 - I'-m down for one of the antenna's..sign me up. PM me when they are ready.

·
Registered
164 Posts
They were $65.00

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'll take one as well. If they come in black, I'll take a black one. If not, I'll take whatever you're making.

1 - 20 of 71 Posts