Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
104 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to have my vehicle detailed before I put her up for the winter, anyone know of any reputable detail shops in Chicago, South Side?? Near Midway Airport?

What about sound shops? Some punks broke into my garage and stole my kicker sub, and replacing with a factory sub just seems like its not a good option, due to the price.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Where I go to get my car hand wash they do stereo install's but I can't remember the name its at 62nd S Harlem, I haven't had my car detail their, tho they do a very nice job on cleaning it. I always go to We Wash for all my cars for detailing! By far the best in my mine especially with Black, but I go to the original one up North Cicero & Lawrence ave. They do have one located at 2042 S Halsted same owner's been their a couple times just for a wash good work and a line around the block, thats a good sign! Tidal Wave in Worth 11205 S Harlem, been their thru Groupon just for a wash good job and they offer a lot of services for detailing. And their's Ace tire & Wheel right at 60th S Harlem they do sounds. I had them install my remote start good job.....

·
Registered
190 Posts
The place on 62nd and Harlem is called Windy City Wheels and Tires , they have there car wash next door and they hand wash and detail your ride thoroughly...they also do all types of installs there as well as I got some HIDS there, ask for Frank! And at Ace Tire they also do great installs as I also did a remote start and got some TV's done as well, ask for the owner Juan or Gilbert....

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.