Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know where to get an OEM replacement fog light housing? Im having issues finding one for the Jeep SRT8... Or are the Grand Cherokee(5.7L) fogs all the same and fit SRT8? If someone knows of a better replacement set of fogs, Please let me know!

Thanks Guyz!

·
Registered
5,047 Posts
Should be the same and around 40 bucks at the dealer.

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
http://www.rockauto.com/catalog/raframecatalog.php?carcode=1432984&parttype=803

Had to replace my fog assembly on my 300C due to a cracked lens, went with them, can't beat the price and it fit perfectly.
Just Got them ordered up. Thanks Montag84for the referral!!! but Now I am kinda nervous and just hope it is an exact fit like the original Assembly... If so then its a awesome deal, its half the price the dealer quoted me. Even with the shipping. Thanks again!!!

·
Registered
181 Posts
No problem. Rockauto has a solid reputation and the replacement I ordered for the 300C was spot on. Fit perfect, matches stock. It is actually the same part # as the Jeep. No worries!

·
Registered
1,410 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Mine were something like 15 or 16 at the time, edit found my email receipt, $15.99/ea in February 2011. But yeah, the fit and quality was spot on.

·
Registered
1,410 Posts
Mine were something like 15 or 16 at the time, edit found my email receipt, $15.99/ea in February 2011. But yeah, the fit and quality was spot on.
Did you order form rock auto? Do they come in a set of two? It looks like you get right and left for 11.52.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Thanks for the info, Ordered up a pair for myself. Probably should have gotten two. They dont last long with 55W HIDs

·
One, two, GIT SUM!!
1,428 Posts
Just got my new housings put in today. Holy shit what a difference. They look sharp now that they aren't full of water and all melted lol

·
Registered
42 Posts
So...

By ordering a quantity of "1" for $11.69 + shipping do you receive both left and right fog lamps, bulbs and washers?

Also how do you remove the old assembly?

Thx,
CROD

·
One, two, GIT SUM!!
1,428 Posts
There are 2 or 3 screws on the back of the light and then some clips to push to the center and then they come out.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts