Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

· Has Been
8,532 Posts
Hmmmm interesting that they are in a Ferrari trailer. Nice find.

· Registered
8,243 Posts
Those look sick. Obviously they are owned by Team Ferrari since I see their rig in the background. It also appears they have been painted them in the notorious Rosso Corsa "ferrari red" paint.

· Registered
3,651 Posts
There are parts of the SRT engineering team in Maranello right now per the DriveSRT Facebook page. Assuming they are doing some testing...possibly in conjunction with Maserati and the Kubang's 4.7L Ferrari based engine? Just my guess as to why they are in Maranello, Italy.

· Registered
2020 Dodge Durango SRT
6,054 Posts
My wife just sent me links to these pics. Actually look good in red. I don't care for the black around the grill but I like that they blacked out the roof.

· Registered
2,535 Posts
Where is that? It looks like a Ferrari van in the background. I actually like that look of the jeep

· Registered
2,822 Posts
I love the ACR theme but they made it look cheesy with the grill and the rear. They should have made it solid red and only did the ACR driver's stripe. It would have been a lot classier. Now it looks a little Mexicanish (no offense hispanic members)

· Administrator
6,383 Posts

· Registered
2020 Dodge Durango SRT
6,054 Posts
I want to see the interior to gauge how the red leather looks in the jeep. I'm thinking it may be too much red? I understand the seats will look the same as the 300/charger with the red interior but you can also see it on the dash. Wonder if they painted any parts black on the inside to contrast?

· Registered
2020 Dodge Durango SRT
6,054 Posts
1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.