Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well it took long enough, but I was on vacay for a few days. Anyway, the DA was -387 according to dragtimes. This is in AWD and I promise it has more in it! I have a few things to take care of before the race in Va. so we'll hopefully see some faster times there. Remember, this is a daily driver and there is nothing race only about it. It is just a great combination built with a ton of knowledge!

I need to thank LPM once again for collaborating with me on this build and Da Toona for the toon. You dudes are the sh*t! If you are in the market this should leave no doubt about who you should call! LPM FTMFW!

·
Registered
188 Posts
God Damn. All Displacement, no juice? no boost?

VERY impressive.

·
PWR 440
1,627 Posts
Your jeep is SICK!!!!!! Sounds really good and runs awesome.

Congrats.

Newfie.

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
That is awesome, well done!!!!

·
Snail On Board
4,366 Posts
Simply amazing. What tire setup are you running?

·
Just trying to go Fast
17,143 Posts
Absolute BEAST!! Congrats man. You definitely deserved it! Dig the double burn out.:lol:

·
Premium Member
1,349 Posts
Hey isn't there a 468 alum block out there too?

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks everyone!

God Damn. All Displacement, no juice? no boost?

VERY impressive.
All natural at this point, but it will see the juice eventually.

Simply amazing. What tire setup are you running?
Vreds up front and NT05r's in the rear

Absolute BEAST!! Congrats man. You definitely deserved it! Dig the double burn out.:lol:
Thanks homey! You like my one wheel peel wonder? LOL! Didn't unload quite as bad with the swaybar removed, but I cant wait to put the shocks on!

Hey isn't there a 468 alum block out there too?
Yep. Check out James' car (Ujokin2) on the LX forums. Another nasty motor built by LPM!

·
Premium Member
3,222 Posts
Nice run, I know that jeep has a lot more in her!

·
Premium Lurker
4,234 Posts
^^^^ +1 to that! Congrats and looking forward to seeing your beast in person next month!

·
Premium Member
1,666 Posts
Not bad for her first time out Eric. We still need to install the new shocks from Stage6 and a few other mods and she will be running mid 10's for the Virgina event.

·
Just trying to go Fast
17,143 Posts
You forget about Orlando Chris? This would be the second tine at the track.;) I know I'm a pain in the ass. :rofl:

·
Registered
832 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Not bad for her first time out Eric. We still need to install the new shocks from Stage6 and a few other mods and she will be running mid 10's for the Virgina event.
I think that is a realisitic goal for sure!

You forget about Orlando Chris? This would be the second tine at the track.;) I know I'm a pain in the ass. :rofl:
Chris was too busy running the event to remember who ran! LOL!:D

1 - 20 of 22 Posts