Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
So, I took the lid off the Volant, and I like how loud it is, so I was thinking of going to just a tube and a filter, and sell this one , any recommendations?

·
DONE
5,428 Posts
I liked both the bwoody and legmaker that I had. But both of those versions extended down to the fog light. I'm not sure if they make that version anymore. There were a few people saying they hydro locked from going through rain with those versions. I'm pretty sure they probably hit big ponding on the road because I never had an issue with mine when I DD it for 2-3yrs.

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I was thinking Bwoody or the frakentake, I don’t think I saw the legmaker yet, but my friend told me about it

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am going to order the leg maker probably in the next month, I’m going to sell the Volant, today I decided to remove the lid and the front air snorkel and I feel like it likes that better than all the trapped air, or maybe how loud it is

·
Registered
650 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I’m still debating on a new intake, never ending decisions, but today I decided to start adding bubble wrap inside on the engine side and coolant tank side,

debating if I should cut the front side off so I can get more air,

also thinking of putting a plexiglass lid
Any thoughts ?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts