Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to swap out my rear springs to the Bwoody 1.3's, currently have the dreadful 1.7's. Anybody know how high I need to go to remove the rear spring, I'm looking at buying a jack has a 20" max height...is this enough?

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Need to swap out my rear springs to the Bwoody 1.3's, currently have the dreadful 1.7's. Anybody know how high I need to go to remove the rear spring, I'm looking at buying a jack has a 20" max height...is this enough?
All you need is to jack the rear up enough to take the tires off and put some stands to hold up the weight if the Jeep.... I have the Aluminum jack from Craftman and cost about 350.00, how ever you don't need to spend that much... A hundred jack will do fine to get the job done.

·
Premium Member
1,465 Posts
I have a 3 ton you could borrow. It's over at Teekays house but I could pick it up and meet you since I live in Lone Tree. I also have 2 jackstands you could borrow too. Shoot me a PM and lemme know.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts