Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i bought the laredo window trim for the doors and it looks a lot better than the 3m overlayed version...

anyway, i now need to get my hands on the rear window section for the left and right sides

i will trade straight up my chrome version for your black rubber (laredo) version and pay my own shipping. mines a lot more $$$ too...i just need it, NOW :)

if anyone has a site with the piece(rest of window) for cheap thatd be awesome and highly appreciated.

the condition is like new...ZERO scratches

·
Banned
3,987 Posts
if you are talking about the third window its not easily removeable. diff than the other windows.

you need to heat it up and pry off the chrome cover.

or you need to swap the complete window assembly.

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
rob, i know all about that one, thanks though. ive had it off before to apply the 3m dinoc. i just want to complete the look of the black rubber moldings.

you have any? :D

·
Banned
3,987 Posts
22 of them on ebay........

http://motors.shop.ebay.com/i.html?_nkw=jeep+quarter+glass+grand+(2005,2006,2007,2008,2009,2010,05,06,07,08,09,10)&_sacat=&_dmpt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&_odkw=jeep+quarter+glass+grand&_osacat=0&bkBtn=&_trksid=p4506.m270.l1313

sorry to crap your thread.......ill be happy to delete them IF I COULD XX.

I am talking about the third window. you CAN pry off that chrome strip so then I need to ask a question.......if you pry off the chrome isnt it exactly the same as the laredo rubber version?

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
naw, i wish it was that simple. underneath the chrome is the raw unfinished (not smooth) portion of the window frame. also its about 1/8" more recessed than the rest of the molding with the chrome piece off.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.