Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Every once in a while when I throw the jeep in "R", the parking sensor will immediately chim off even if there is nothing within 20 yards of it. Other times itll just beep randomly when in R. Anyone had a similar experience or know of a fix?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
I swear they just do it for fun sometimes too!!

mine only really act up when snow/ice freezes on the bumper... no issues with rain as of yet. is your rear strip chrome or has it been painted ?

·
Premium Member
1,131 Posts
Rain here. When my rigs been sitting outside over night.

Roll Out!!

·
Registered
831 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
My back strip is still chrome and it did it today (clear day around 40) after I had been driving it around for 20+ mins and then went to back up to part.

Would that just be the exhaust causing like moisture on the bumper? Its really weird because they werent chiming when it was raining a few days ago.

·
Registered
300 Posts
My back strip is still chrome and it did it today (clear day around 40) after I had been driving it around for 20+ mins and then went to back up to part.

Would that just be the exhaust causing like moisture on the bumper? Its really weird because they werent chiming when it was raining a few days ago.
Who the hell really knows :) mine is painted and doesn't go off but don't let something like ice get on it or else haha. It's just one of those things.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.