Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anybody know if there are replacement lenses in either clear or blue for our rear fog lights? If so, who is the vendor?

Reason being, I'm a voluteer fire fighter and would like to put a set of led strobes in there - I'm only approved for blue lights (red is for Chiefs).

Thanks!

Stix

·
Registered
665 Posts
I have been looking for a clear set to put in there for months . There is no exact fit light anywhere so it will have to be a custom one or a light that it from another car .I have been trying rectangle fogs but haven't found one that looks good

·
Registered
116 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
@ J&D: The film would be great if the lense was clear. Tinting red only turns it to another color - with a red base.

@Se7: not looking to do the reverse lights... could simply add blue strobe bulbs if that was the case as I have done that in the past - the size of the hole for the strobes is exactly 1" - put them in front fogs and rear reverse lights then ran wires to the control head then to a switch/pwr. Done a few of them myself. I actually wanted to use the rear fog housing and simply add a led strobe bulb to each then attach to a flash unit.

Stix

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.