Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just had my '07 Black rear bumper cover replaced after I was rear-ended (no jokes please) last week. The damage to the bumper was minimal (drivers side fog lense and housing had to be replaced) there is a small (less than an 1/2 inch) crack in the corner where the fog light is (can barely see it with the naked eye, my body shop guy did, so that's why they replaced the entire cover. Rear sensor strip is fully intact and there are 1 or 2 small scratches on the right side and a very slight depession (again, not real noticible) I can post pictures tomorrow if anyone is interested.

Since I have give a price, I'll throw out $200 plus shipping. I know the insurance company paid over $800 for the new one. Send me a PM if interested or have any questions.

Thanks!

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Pictures

Pictures attached. Not easy to take with the black bumper and chrome strip. Over all in great shape.............

Attachments

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I was amazed they agreed to replace the whole cover. The crack is in a spot where you wouldn't notice. A little touch up paint and some buffing are all that looks to be required.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
477 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Sold! Please close thread.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.