Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Radio acting funny after using iPhone!!!!

1K views 6 replies 3 participants last post by  2quic4u 
#1 ·
My Jeep is a 2017. Just recently, the radio started acting funny after I’d use hands free calling on my iPhone. Once a call was completed, the radio would automatically default to playing music from my phone?!?! It never did this before. I’m thinking that maybe my iPhone updates might have caused this?!?!?

Anyone else having this problem??

#4 ·
I just had to get my Uconnect replaced (for only $100 deductible, thanks Maxcare). So far everything is working fine, except for one odd little issue...I keep it on the radio screen most of the time, and now each time I start it up with the new unit, the preset row across the top is on 7-12, even though preset 1 is still playing, and 1-6 were showing when it was shut off.

Generally I'm still a fan of the Uconnect system as a whole, but it's not perfect.

#6 ·
My ‘17 isn’t equipped with CarPlay :mad:.

Theres another UConnect quirk that I have every now and then. I usually turn the car off with the UConnect screen on MEDIA with the map screen showing and music playing off my USB drive. When I get back in and turn on the car, the screen will be on some other screen. This only happens every once in a while and is only an annoyance…

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.