Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Any one heading out for a night of fun? Planning on showing up early (6 ish) to get a few runs in and then sit back and watch the Calgary Fastest Street Car runoff.

Lots of wicked street cars showed up last year at this event with the winner running an 8 second pass!

Check it out
http://www.performance-shop.com/showthread.php?t=46360

·
Premium Member
1,110 Posts
Damn man this looks like it could be a good time. I was going to head to Castrol Raceway on Friday, but I may change my mind and hang here to check this out.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Yeah buddy, one of the sponsers that will be announced in the next few days is paying to have the track sprayed to the 1/4 and drug and swept to the 1/8th!
I was reading the thread for this shootout... is this kind of prep a good or bad thing for our Jeeps?

I unfortunately won't be able to make it this weekend, but have fun to those who do!

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
:mofo:
I was reading the thread for this shootout... is this kind of prep a good or bad thing for our Jeeps? /QUOTE]

The more traction the better for all ... not that I spin much.

I/m looking forward to seeing her run Jay. I took a blown version for a test ride before purchasing the one I did. From the lights, it left the salesman speechless. :cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts