Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Premium Member
1,459 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
While driving in the left lane of a 3 lane road I observed a young lady entering the street up ahead on my right. Unbelievably she cut across all 3 lanes without looking and starting entering my lane right about the mid fender area. I immediately started braking and thought to myself, I'm hit! I swear time stood still for those few seconds and to my surprise the brakes did their job and she missed me by what seemed like a fraction of an inch!
She got in the left turn lane up ahead, I stopped next to her right hand window and tried to be civil with my outrage and anger. I yelled at the top of my lungs, "You almost hit me!", then continued on my way. Fortunately for her safety, I've been taking Zoloft, or I would've gone berserk. At least I got satisfaction from the scared look on her face. LOL!

Thanks R1 Concepts for the great braking power!

· Marathon Man
3,229 Posts
And here it usually is us cutting across 3 lanes of traffic at WOT to get away from all the slow ass drivers out there.

· Premium Member
1,080 Posts
Wow Dan some scary shit right there. Glad you're ok. Nothing like big ass brakes!

Reactions: BeefSRT

· Premium Member
429 Posts
While driving in the left lane of a 3 lane road I observed a young lady entering the street up ahead on my right. Unbelievably she cut across all 3 lanes without looking and starting entering my lane right about the mid fender area. I immediately started braking and thought to myself, I'm hit! I swear time stood still for those few seconds and to my surprise the brakes did their job and she missed me by what seemed like a fraction of an inch!
She got in the left turn lane up ahead, I stopped next to her right hand window and tried to be civil with my outrage and anger. I yelled at the top of my lungs, "You almost hit me!", then continued on my way. Fortunately for her safety, I've been taking Zoloft, or I would've gone berserk. At least I got satisfaction from the scared look on her face. LOL!

Thanks R1 Concepts for the great braking power!
Wow Dan,

That was a close one. I am glad nothing happen to you. Yes, safety comes first and the Stoptech pads, known for having good initial response and having slots on your rotors did you some good. Also, great reaction time buddy! Thanks

Thank you,
Steven

· Registered
2,211 Posts
She must've known you put Ford products in your Mopar and thought she'd teach you a lesson. :)

When did you get back?

• Haha
Reactions: BeefSRT

· Premium Reformed Member
3,494 Posts
She must've known you put Ford products in your Mopar and thought she'd teach you a lesson. :)

When did you get back?
You will never forgive him will you? Lol!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.