Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What app can I use, So I would be able to post to this board with my Iphone 4.
Thank You,
Joe

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
i have just been going through my web browser on the iphone to post ... is the app worth the 2.99 ?

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
Done and Done.. I love buying new apps anyways :lol:

thanks !

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
Damn it's $2.99 now? I think I paid $5.99. Oh well. I love the app. It's nice to be able to post pics on the forum from my phone. I always hated having to plug my phone into my laptop then uploading them to photobucket, then loading them on here. It's much easier with the app. Have fun.

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
LMAO $2.99 Don't even buy you a Ham & Cheese Hero!!!!!!!!!! Come on, I know times are hard but DAMN....lol...No harm meant...
Joe

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
Damn it's $2.99 now? I think I paid $5.99. Oh well. I love the app. It's nice to be able to post pics on the forum from my phone. I always hated having to plug my phone into my laptop then uploading them to photobucket, then loading them on here. It's much easier with the app. Have fun.
You could just get the photobucket app and set one of the settings to send every photo taken to photobucket automatically.

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts

·
Administrator
5,855 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,140 Posts
You could just get the photobucket app and set one of the settings to send every photo taken to photobucket automatically.
You know I have that app too. Haha. Just never use it bc it doesn't pull up all my picture folders.:mad: Plus, I have some..... ummmm..... interesting pics on my phone people send me. Haha. Got some REALLY good ones of our shirts but I dont think Bernie would let me post them.;)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Super Moderator
10,999 Posts
You know I have that app too. Haha. Just never use it bc it doesn't pull up all my picture folders.:mad: Plus, I have some..... ummmm..... interesting pics on my phone people send me. Haha. Got some REALLY good ones of our shirts but I dont think Bernie would let me post them.;)

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app
You can always delete the ones that you don't want on there from the app also. LOL

·
Registered
1,156 Posts
LMAO $2.99 Don't even buy you a Ham & Cheese Hero!!!!!!!!!! Come on, I know times are hard but DAMN....lol...No harm meant...
Joe
Cost and worth ... there is a difference ;)

but I still bought it Baha

1 - 16 of 16 Posts