Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

Question about a 06 SRT8 Jeep For Sale...

1K views 9 replies 7 participants last post by  erald01 
#1 ·
I have been a long time lurker here reading leaning, or at least trying to.

I have been looking for a SRT8 Jeep for awhile now waiting for a deal and for my wife to get back to work after her injury. My question is this I can't seem to find the option groups or what those groups consisted of, I have come across a 06 at a dealership that from the pic's I have seen does not have the following, dual climate control, heated seats, memory drivers seat, and maybe NAV. It does have an after market rear DVD set up and it is a little over 100k on the milage and has a few mods from what I can tell, I'm going to go look at it tomorrow so I'll know more then.

I look forward to your comments and input I know most will say the milage is too high or I can find a better deal, but it's a good price and I'm only looking.:D

#2 ·
Google "Wkjeeps" and you will see the Wkjeeps dot com website that has all that info for you....

#4 ·
i could be wrong but the heated seats, dual climate voice command and memory seat are standard, unless that was a jeep built in late 2005...i think the packages included the entertainment system, side airbags and some other stuff..

#5 ·
http://www.wkjeeps.com/wk_srt8_features.htm#2006

[SIZE=+1]2006 Options[/SIZE] [SIZE=-1] [/SIZE]

• [SIZE=-1]
    [*]6CD/FULL MAP GPS DISPLAY NAV RADIO (REC) ($1200 MSRP)
    [*]ENGINE BLOCK HEATER (NHK) ($40 MSRP)
    [*]POWER SUNROOF (GWA) (included in Option Group I) ($800 MSRP)
    [*]SUPPLEMENTAL SIDE AIR BAGS (CGS) (included in Option Group I) ($560.00 MSRP)
    [*]INFERNO RED CRYSTAL PEARL COAT PAINT ($225.00 MSRP)
    [*]ELECTRONIC INFOTAINMENT SYS GROUP (AEK) ($1200 MSRP) [SIZE=-1](requires AY1 Group)[/SIZE]
    Includes:
    DVD screen in overhead console
    DVD player located in center floor console
    Includes 2 wireless headphones and remote control
    Includes capability to play cd music thru the headphones
    [*]SRT OPTION GROUP I (AY1) ($3195 MSRP)
    Includes:
    Air cond ATC w/dual zone control
    Bright pedals
    Deluxe door trim panels
    Heated front seats
    Parksense rear back-up system
    Power adjustable pedals w/memory
    Power sunroof
    Power 8-way driver, memory; 4-way pass seats
    Radio/driver seat/mirrors memory
    Rain sensitive windshield wipers
    Side window curtain frt/rr air bags
    Sirius satellite radio with 1-year service
    Smartbeam headlamps
    Supplemental side air bags
    UConnect hands-free communication [/SIZE]

#7 ·
Unless you are getting a super good deal on the price.

I'd keep looking for a jeep with lower miles and better options.

#8 ·
The miles don't necessarily bother me although the lack of some the options do as they would be nice to have, this would become my DD replacing my worn out 200000 Aerostar. ;) And filling the shoes of my Cobra and Corvette that I sold a year ago.

Mostly I just am thinking of just looking and test driving one to see if I really want one as bad as I think I do, the asking price isn't bad and with it being for lack of a better word a base model @ 21500. I could maybe talk him down to 18000-18500 if I decided I really wanted this particular one. But I'm in no hurry right now this one is just close to me and the others I'm interested in are a few hours away.

#10 ·
with that kind of mileage that truck is worth 17-18k the most, i say dont buy from a dealer since they will overcharge you. There is no way they will drop the price that low for you, i say find a private party sale, take it to a auto shop pay $150 for a 150point inspection then ur all set...just mu 2 cent

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.