Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so really want to do something unique to the jeep..heres a photo i took of the back and photoshopped quad exhuasts on it

What you guys think..and does anybody know anyone that has done something like this??

Attachments

·
Registered
635 Posts
I think it looks sick! I've never seen anything like this attempted. However I'd only do it if you could have a custom valance made for the cutouts on either side and the middle filled in.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I think it looks sick! I've never seen anything like this attempted. However I'd only do it if you could have a custom valance made for the cutouts on either side and the middle filled in.
well you'd need 2 bumpers..take the middle from each one and put each side then use sort of the remains to fill the centre then body fill that sucker!! but sure thats the custom way :p

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
I love it!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
If you could Scott, that would be good!
here we go :) also lowered it in one of them aswel cause i wanted to see for myself LoL ..its kind of the best i could do quickly..im sure if i spent time i could get it perfect-ish

Attachments

·
Registered
7 Posts
My .02 cents: I like it alot, but would probably go to a smaller tip size,just because right now it looks a bit..."ricey". When it's just the two tips,it seems fine with the 5", but i would go 4" with the quads.

You could buy one or two of those cheap fibreglass rear bumpers off ebay and use them as a test setup. Probably alot easier than cutting up a real one.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
My .02 cents: I like it alot, but would probably go to a smaller tip size,just because right now it looks a bit..."ricey". When it's just the two tips,it seems fine with the 5", but i would go 4" with the quads.
noticed that myself..i brought them closer together and after i had saved it i was like ..damn i shudda made em lil bit smaller......these are my stock tips anyway, arent they normally 4" ?

·
Registered
206 Posts
noticed that myself..i brought them closer together and after i had saved it i was like ..damn i shudda made em lil bit smaller......these are my stock tips anyway, arent they normally 4" ?
Looks cool. As a fun (and absurd) one, do 8 tips across, one for each cylinder!!:silly:

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Looks cool. As a fun (and absurd) one, do 8 tips across, one for each cylinder!!:silly:
ha just for you buddy :p i defo wouldnt be getting this any day soon haha LoL :silly:

haha extremely long headers with just tips on the end LOL !!

Attachments

·
Registered
206 Posts
ha just for you buddy :p i defo wouldnt be getting this any day soon haha LoL :silly:

haha extremely long headers with just tips on the end LOL !!
Hilarious. This is my desktop picture for the rest of today. 8 perfectly aligned tips....and still room for my hitch!!

·
Registered
611 Posts
I like the look of the quad tips on the WK2 better. Since your so good at this try and do one with dual center tips on the WK2, I'd like to see that.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.