Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey guys I can only say that I'm pleased with my Jeep how it ran yesterday.
12.5 @ 108 on a positive DA day and winning a race against a TBSS on a 125 shot of the juice, I'm pretty happy to say the least. The TBSS had a 12.4 @ 109 but when when we crossed the finish line he was about a car length behind me. I pretty much beat him at the tree as you can see on the time slip.
On the other time slip I lost to a COBRA, but I was expecting that as I know well by now what they run.

BTW, my mods are Johan original tune (no revisions yet), Gibson 3" cat back exhaust, Bwoody CAI, SLP UD pulley, 180 tstat. And if it makes any difference this time I was running lowered with Eibachs, on other past runs I was with regular springs.
Ohh, and on yesterdays runs I didn't have a back seat in for the first time ever. But I don't think it makes much of a difference as I would say they only weight about 80 lbs.
I was also running on BP 93 octane pump gas.

Ok, here's the video...

And here's the timeslips...

Reactions: Knuckles

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Bolts + 125 shot ??? No way hahahahah , Congrats man u have a beast for the mods u have .. Imagine when the CAM and kooks gets installed :eek:

·
Registered
857 Posts
Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Autoguide

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Congrats and what way to show the TBSS guys wassup with our Rigs! Good run Mario!

·
Premium Member
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Premium Member
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Congrats and what way to show the TBSS guys wassup with our Rigs! Good run Mario!
Thanks Jose!

BTW, here's my buddy Joe (Crookster777) against the fastest TBSS of the day. Joe Had him pretty good at the tree and it was in front of him pretty much up to the 1/8 mile. Good run Joe! BTW, what was your reaction time?

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Nice runs Mario as i watched all you guys on 1320 live. I sure wished i was back there racing with you guys. It looks like we all run real close so it would be a good match up But i think my heavy race wt would handicapp me a bit.

·
Premium Member
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks Jim!
Road trip with the wife and race with us at ATCO in Nov... :D

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Look our Boy NYJOED spank a TBSS lol

·
Premium Member
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
But its near Atlantic City ;-)

J
Joel, that should get him thinking... We'll see him at ATCO :D

Nice job guy's...great videos,thanks for posting them up.
Thanks bro!
Credit for the videos go to Rob from the TBSS guys for taking video of most if not all the runs yesterday between Jeeps and TBSS.

·
Registered
11,237 Posts
Jim is retired , so i was thinking of a fundraising to fly him here for Atco's event :D

·
Premium Member
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Jim is retired , so i was thinking of a fundraising to fly him here for Atco's event :D
Start a new thread on that Paulo, I'll donate to bring him in. Make sure he ask his wife for permission first thou... lol :D

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
lol well hells bells thats a great idea but make sure you have the jeep transported there. We can have them stop buy and pick up JOSE jeep to. Now if i was to beat all you guys you promise you wont be pissed lol. Remember i have handicap plates on my jeep so be easy on me.

·
Premium Member
3,365 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 46 Posts