Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys, so I know most vendors have group buys on random things, some do it for awesome sales, some do it to cover manufacturer buy-ins etc...but what about the big dollar items? So I got to thinking, why not do a group buy for strokers...well...why not?

So to get this moving here's what we will do. Group buy for PWR Products, now that would pertain to shortblocks, longblocks, and heads.

The List:

1. Rufjatt 393 short block
2. JordanJ 391 5.7 based short block
3. Hoseclamp 414 FI long block

Now I know you guys are thinking yea right 10 longblocks, good luck right? Well, the list is for all orders, not just any one particular PWR product.

The Pricing, now obviously the pricing will vary based on builds. PWR has a set standard pricing for their heads, shortblocks, and longblocks. We will discuss the build with you and have it made to your spec and power level goals of course and then discount the build based on a total number of orders, now this list won't fill up overnight obviously so we will run this for a total of one month from today just to see where we end up. We will also be offering amazing prices on full on build package deals and custom cams as well. Just have to ask us...

The Products:

PWR Heads

PWR 6.1 Mean Street: $2049
PWR 6.4 Mean Street: $2249
PWR Eagle Mean Street: $2049

These heads come with OEM Valves, PSI Springs, Titanium Retainers, Hardened locators, Viton seals, and bronze guides!

Add severe duty valves for $564
Add extreme duty valves for $786

PWR Forged Short blocks:

346cid $3312
(OEM 6.1 crank, Manley H beam rods, Manley pistons, Ductile Iron rings, Clevite bearings, ARP main studs)

-

371cid $3312
(OEM 6.1 crank, Manley H beam rods, Manley pistons, Ductile Iron rings, Clevite bearings, ARP main studs)

-

5.7 based 391cid $4496
(Manley crank, Manley H beam rods, Manley pistons, Ductile Iron rings, Clevite bearings, ARP main studs)

-

393cid $4496
(Scat crank, Manley H beam rods, Manley pistons, Ductile Iron rings, Clevite bearings, ARP main studs)

-

414cid $4649
(Callies crank, Manley H beam rods, Manley pistons, Ductile Iron rings, Clevite bearings, ARP main studs, for high boost or spray combinations)

-

419cid $4496
(Manley crank, Manley H beam rods, Manley pistons, Ductile Iron rings, Clevite bearings, ARP main studs)

-

440cid $4893
(Callies crank, Manley H beam rods, Manley pistons, Ductile Iron rings, Clevite bearings, ARP main studs, Best suited as an NA motor)

Short block Upgrade options:

K1 Rods Subtract $100
Callies Ultra H-Beams $426
Oliver I-Beams $656
Manley Pro Series I-Beams $767
Callies Ultra I-Beams $819
Manley 300M I-Beams $1372
Steel Ring Upgrade $131
9310 Tool Steel Pin Upgrade $292
Billet Cap Upgrade $750
Wiseco Pistons Subtract $125

Aluminum Block Upgrade $5000

Long Block Assemblies

346cid $7208
(346 Forged Short Block, Mean Street Heads, your choice of cam, forged pushrods, SRT Lifter/Rockers/Head Gaskets/Head Bolts/Timing Chain)

-

371cid $7208
(371 Forged Short Block, Mean Street Heads, your choice of cam, forged pushrods, SRT Lifter/Rockers/Head Gaskets/Head Bolts/Timing Chain)

-

5.7 based 391 $8392
(391 Forged Short Block, Mean Street Heads, your choice of cam, forged pushrods, SRT Lifter/Rockers/Head Gaskets/Head Bolts/Timing Chain)

-

393cid $8392
(393 Forged Short Block, Mean Street Heads, your choice of cam, forged pushrods, SRT Lifter/Rockers/Head Gaskets/Head Bolts/Timing Chain)

-

414cid $8545
(414 Forged Short Block, Mean Street Heads, your choice of cam, forged pushrods, SRT Lifter/Rockers/Head Gaskets/Head Bolts/Timing Chain)

-

419cid $8392
(419 Forged Short Block, Mean Street Heads, your choice of cam, forged pushrods, SRT Lifter/Rockers/Head Gaskets/Head Bolts/Timing Chain)

-

440cid $8789
(440 Forged Short Block, Mean Street Heads, your choice of cam, forged pushrods, SRT Lifter/Rockers/Head Gaskets/Head Bolts/Timing Chain)

All Heads, Short blocks, and Long Blocks come with various core charge pricing, we will only charge you the core if your cores are not returned within 30 days of receiving you PWR products.

$1050 core charge for Heads
$1000 core charge for 5.7 blocks
$1500 core charge for 6.1 blocks

The pricing breakdown will work as followed...

1. 5% off
2. 6.5% off
3. 8% off
4. 9.5% off
5. 11% off
6. 12.5% off
7. 14% off
8. 15.5% off
9. 17% off
10. 19.5% off MAX

Upon accepting to be a part of the PWR Group buy we would require a 25% deposit as a sign of good faith for being a part of this special offer we're bringing to you. We would hate to have the list fill up to only have half the people fall out last minute and screw up pricing for the rest...

Now...let the questions and pm's begin...

You can PM, email, or call us regarding your questions and we'll be glad to assist you!

Skip

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Ok, so I've had like 5 different PMs on the other forums, I think this list will fill up quick, remember guys, this isn't just for short block and long blocks only, we can also do the big deals on a head/cam combo if that's what you've been looking for!

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Come on guys don't miss out on these deals!!

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Reactions: DemonPerformance

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Let's go guys...the only way we're going to be able to get you almost 20% or Andy's products is by filling that list up...I know it's not easy to do but the savings are huge, 20% off of a custom built longblock is almost 2k saved...doesn't take a genius to figure out that this is a great offer...

Skip

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Are you guys not back from your christmas vacation?!? Come on fill this list up lol..

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

Reactions: DemonPerformance
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.