Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks,

DWT is having an end of summer blowout on all PVD coated SRT8 wheels through the end of September. You can now get PVD Bright and Black Chrome Spider Monkey, Goliath, and WK1 5 Spoke wheels for $650 on exchange when you trade in your good condition stock wheels. Get them while you can, normal price is $895!

These wheels are also available for outright purchase for $2050 per set plus shipping.

Don't hesitate to give us a shout when you're ready to make your Jeep really stand out from the rest!

We also carry PVD wheel and tire packages at a discount rate. Please inquire for details!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Can I trade in OEM Goliath wheels for PVD Black Chrome Spider Monkey wheels?

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
If I bring my Jeep up there, will you be able to tell, with them on my vehicle, if they're "good" enough for the exchange? Mine have some curb rash, but that's really it.

How much of a problem is it if the trade in rims are plastidipped?

Are mounting and balancing included?

Do you have the "Arcola db" stamped rims?

When is a good time to call?

I tried 3x times today and no one answered.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
If I bring my Jeep up there, will you be able to tell, with them on my vehicle, if they're "good" enough for the exchange? Mine have some curb rash, but that's really it.

How much of a problem is it if the trade in rims are plastidipped?

Are mounting and balancing included?

Do you have the "Arcola db" stamped rims?

When is a good time to call?

I tried 3x times today and no one answered.
Yes, please bring it up and we'll take a look at your wheels. Minor curb damage shouldn't be a problem.

Plastidip is no problem at all, it'll come right off during the stripping process.

Mount and Balance not included, but we will offer some form of forum discount if you're local since you won't be paying shipping.

Yes, we have some Alcoa Forged wheels in stock in Black Chrome at the moment, but a limited supply.

Please leave a message if you call and no one answers. Our phones ring off the hook and we are frequently away from our desks helping customers, tracking down wheels, taking pictures, etc.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts
Yes, please bring it up and we'll take a look at your wheels. Minor curb damage shouldn't be a problem.

Plastidip is no problem at all, it'll come right off during the stripping process.

Mount and Balance not included, but we will offer some form of forum discount if you're local since you won't be paying shipping.

Yes, we have some Alcoa Forged wheels in stock in Black Chrome at the moment, but a limited supply.

Please leave a message if you call and no one answers. Our phones ring off the hook and we are frequently away from our desks helping customers, tracking down wheels, taking pictures, etc.
Do you the offset set in regular chrome?

I might swing by Monday or Tuesday if you do.

·
Registered
2,543 Posts

·
Premium Member
184 Posts
Looks great, if wheels are being shipped how is condition determined?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts