Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Night Stalker v2.0
1,096 Posts
On top of the headlight, there should be a spot for an allen wrench to go in. Turn that as needed.

·
Night Stalker v2.0
1,096 Posts
That's the one.

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
Do you have auto leveling headlights? Maybe the auto leveler is failed?

·
Premium Member
1,062 Posts
you can still adjust where you want them to level out to, even the high beams are auto leveling on these things
I understand that but I think if the auto leveler fails, the lights will be pointing way low? I see ours start out low and then level every time I start it. I guess it could fail with the lights pointing in any elevation.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The leveling work, can see where your coming from.... But got it done. It's been that way since I bout it but last week a bulb turned purple and poped so got new 8k for it and wanted to fix the prob while at it

·
Registered
3,304 Posts
I understand that but I think if the auto leveler fails, the lights will be pointing way low? I see ours start out low and then level every time I start it. I guess it could fail with the lights pointing in any elevation.
I'm not sure where they would be pointing if the auto function failed, i was just saying yes you an adjust them.... all the auto level does is make it so that your lights are always at the angle you set the adjustment screw to.. you can run around with them adjusted up or down, i put mine up a little bit after the lowering kit, there is a sensor on the rear suspension too for these, under hard braking or towing when one end of the car is not in OE proportion to the other then the lights auto level out to your set point

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.