Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up guys

For all the members that ordered procharger, has anyone acttully got them?
Also the members that ordered a procharger, when you guys planning to get them installed and where?

I was bored so thought id ask, cus im super hyped about my build that going be taking place at king motor sports. Also i talked to Brad king, what a cool guy.

·
Vendor
5,596 Posts
I just gave my rep at ProCharger a buzz to see if I can get an exact shipment date on the kits, polished kits will take about a week longer than the satin kits will since they have to be sent out to get the polishing done, last I heard, the satin kits were supposed to ship this week and the polished shipping next week but that could have changed depending on product availability etc...hopefully it hasn't as there are a couple guys going in for install appts this week and next, but the for the rest of the guys, all I can recommend is be a little patient?

I will post an update later today.

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Mines going striaght to king motorsports sometime next week n ill be shipping my jeep down to them. N hey Skip any word on the axles?

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,141 Posts
Last I heard from one of my sources was Jan 20th is the shipping date and a week longer for the polished kits. I am planning on installing mine in Spring time as its too damn cold around here right now..

·
Registered
475 Posts
I will putting mine on towards the spring Time. I still have to get a few more parts and I'll put it in myself. Nap town is only about 2 hrs away from me. Next time im Down ill have to hit you up.

·
Premium Member
1,406 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will putting mine on towards the spring Time. I still have to get a few more parts and I'll put it in myself. Nap town is only about 2 hrs away from me. Next time im Down ill have to hit you up.
Sounds cool bro.

·
Registered
487 Posts
I should have a procharger on mine in about 2 months...can't wait :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts