Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner

21 - 26 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Engine is tuned and runs well. My friend at Cal speed (Jim) tuned it for me. The injectors that came in the kit caused to tuning to take longer that normal and I will have to go back another time to tune the transmission. He used HP tuners and we set the tune safe and then turned to water/meth on for added safety. I will say I love how easy to use the snow kit is, super fast changes and a prime button.

Is it bad when you tuner asked you if you want the piston delete tune? LMAO

Although that is funny/not funny it sucks when your getting the work done and all your friends are texting you bomb emojis and asking when your ordering the short block.....

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Well lots of miles later, 91k on the clock and still running, Ive towed my boat and beat hard on this thing. This winter I am pulling the motor and doing the pistons/Rods and going to turn the boost up to 12-14 lbs. I am going to try and make 700-750 wheel. With what I owe vs what it will cost me to build I cannot justify a TH. Plus I like working on stuff.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
Maybe a little, going to try ans keep it over 10:1, I would like to be 10.2-10.5

21 - 26 of 26 Posts