Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The time has come to order a blower. I'm stuck between either a Procharger or a Vortech. I need help deciding on one. Any input on either system would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
11,229 Posts
We have same mods , So You should buy my Ttrim Vortech , still new :)

·
Has Been
8,532 Posts
Go with the pro charger and help us see what they are capable of :)

Reactions: m4xm1l10n

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Procharger vs Vortech...this should be good.

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
My jeep going to king motorsports in the coming week. vrooom vroom

·
Straight Up Beast SON!!!
17,142 Posts
I don't think anybody has the new Procharger kit on a Jeep yet.

Vortech blowers have proven to be a badazz setup...high 11's, low 12's on a stock Jeep!
First Procharger kit that I know of will be installed this weekend on the west coast. Mine is not here till next week, but will not be installing it yet.

·
Registered
2,211 Posts
First Procharger kit that I know of will be installed this weekend on the west coast. Mine is not here till next week, but will not be installing it yet.
TugboatChad will be doing an install tomorrow at Ding's Complete car Care in Vancouver. I'll be dropping in to see what's up.

·
Premium Member
1,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Thanks for the info, looks like ill be going with the procharger from skip @ demon performance...you cant beat those deals!

·
Premium Member
1,405 Posts
Thanks for the info, looks like ill be going with the procharger from skip @ demon performance...you cant beat those deals!
Good choice bro.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts

·
Premium Member
17,169 Posts
Give us a shout..... we can get you a pretty sweet deal on a Procharger kit if you want one. A front mount intercooler just looks cooler IMO.:lol:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.