Cherokee SRT8 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone else is having issues with their lockpick v.4?
I purchased and installed the lock pick v.4 with a front parking camera, I hooked up the front camera to the front camera output power wire/ground. Once in awhile when I put the Jeep into reverse the rear camera doesn't show up, it will just be a black screen that says "check your surrounds." If I turn off the Jeep and back on the camera usually works then, but I can't restart the Jeep every time this happens.
Also, sometimes the pressing of the Uconnect button twice to active the front camera while driving doesn't work, it will either not activate at all or just the Uconnect will activate.
Please let me know if you're having any of these problems
Thanks

·
Registered
438 Posts
mine keep shutting off every so often when i start my truck, but after i unplug it and plug it in again, it works perfectly.

have you discovered how to hook up the rear camera to the lockpick? i havent been able to do it, mine only turns on when i put it in reverse, but not when i hit the uconnect twice

·
Premium Member
367 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'll have to give them a call, thanks for the info.

mine keep shutting off every so often when i start my truck, but after i unplug it and plug it in again, it works perfectly.

have you discovered how to hook up the rear camera to the lockpick? i havent been able to do it, mine only turns on when i put it in reverse, but not when i hit the uconnect twice
You can only use the rear camera if you run a power wire to it so it can be powered when you turn it on while not in reverse.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.